April 1, 2010

Marley at 10 Months

Miss Marley is more of a joy everyday! I love to wake to her calling out Mama and to see her excited face when I walk in her room. I love how she smothers me with baby kisses. I love how she lays on my chest for comfort and I LOVE when she turns to me when strangers approach her. She's my baby girl!
At 10 Months Miss Marley :
  • Is scooting all over the house! (She gets up on all fours and rocks)
  • Is starting to eat more solid foods
  • Waves Bye Bye
  • Blows Kisses
  • Points to her nose on command
  • Shakes her booty on command (I know, crazy!)
  • Knows signs for eat, more, all done, water, milk, bath
  • Is taking swimming lessons and learning to float on her back
  • SHE WEIGHS 18 LBS! This is up to the 20th percentile!!! (she was in the 3rd percentile in November)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Aww, she is growing up so fast. What a sweetie she is!

Julie