December 14, 2011

Why I Didn't Want to Join Pinterest!

I am an information junkie!  There, I said it!  Seriously, I will research stuff until it's dark outside!  I just love information.  I also am an aspiring Martha Stewart!  In the past few months I have received more Pinterest invitations than I knew what to do with!  I did not need another time stealer.  But friends pushed me, and insisted that I would LOVE it!  Well guess what?  I joined and I'm hooked!  I've Repinned and Liked so many things and that if I got off of Pinterest long enough, I MIGHT just have time to try one of the projects or recipes….seriously!

So today I was checking on the newest popular pins and it gets really quiet…REALLY QUIET!  What did I find?
So thank you Pinterest for being so stinking cool that my child goes unsupervised (sarcasm attached)!  Now I just need to figure out how to get lotion out of my sofa…hmmm, maybe I can find some ideas on Pinterest, LOL!

No comments: