January 23, 2012

Team Uganda 2012 Almost FULL!!!!

I'm about to explode with excitement!  Last week, Visiting Orphans told me that I could take 35 people on my trip to Uganda. I previously thought that 30 was a full team.  I thought, 35…hmmm I think that's doable!  Ha…doable, more like almost done!  As of today, I have 31 people signed up to join me in Uganda in July.  In SIX MONTHS!

If you have been thinkning about signing up, NOW IS THE TIME! Once this team is full, there will be a waiting list.  There is usually a couple of people, that for whatever reason, can't go and open up a few spots.  To get signed up for the July 21, 2012 Uganda trip, go here! To learn more about our trip and see the video of my trip to Uganda last summer, click here.

Do you want to go on a mission trip, but feel like now is not a good time?  I hope to be announcing another trip soon!  I plan on leading two mission trips a year.  Who knows where God will send me next!

No comments: