April 13, 2012

Where in the World have we been?

After many months of a blogging hiatus, I'm ready to get back into the groove of blogging!  I have so much to share and so much to say.  Honestly, I've been hesitant to write.  Not because I don't have anything to say, or that I'm so busy.  But because I have been too worried about what others will think.  Silly, I know.  Actually, if you know me I am quite the opposite in person.  There is something about writing on a public blog that has been intimidating me.  

Getting out of that mindset is a must!  It's not who I am!  So I'm here!  Let's start by a quick update.  
  • We are MOVING!!!!  We will be moving to Germany in September for three years.
  • I am tutoring part time and preparing to lead my first Short Term Mission Team to Uganda in July!
  • Miles is getting VERY tall!  Obviously he has no choice (I'm 6' and B is 6'7")!  He is doing very well in school and in his gifted program and loves taking breakdancing lessons.
  • Marley is about to turn three and looking more like a little girl than a toddler!  She is in speech and occupational therapy and it is going well.  
  • Brandon's many roles keep him busy.  He is taking classes online and should graduate in the next year!  So proud of him! 


















Stay tuned for a better blogger!

No comments: