June 11, 2012

New in 30

What can you accomplish in 30 days?  Is there something that you have been postponing? Maybe you have been wanting to create a new habit. Perhaps it's big household project.  If you could focus on this one thing for 30 days, imagine how achievable your goal would be.

For me, I have been trying to read my One Year bible for almost ten years!  I would always get pumped up every January.  I would get thru to April one year, July another, but never all the way thru.  Bible studies have taken me thru different books in its entirety.  And I have done a ton of those. But I have always wanted to read the bible cover to cover.  My faith is huge part of my life, in fact the biggest.

I am proud to announce that I am half way there in 30 days!  I have read the entire New Testament in 30... okay 40 days! YouVersion, an amazing bible reading app, has several bible reading, devotionals, and study plans.  What made my New in 30 bible reading plan so accomplishable is the audio option.  I LOVE how technology makes this easier!  I listened to YouVersion read me my days worth of reading on the road, while I was cooking dinner, and while I was lying in bed instead of watching TV.  It was amazing.  I learned so much, and am already looking forward to my next reading plan of the Old Testament.

If reading the bible, even just one book of the bible has been something you have been wanting to do, I highly encourage you to try YouVersions, bible reading plans.  And remember, it has an audio option that reads to you!  Seriously, it can't get any easier!

No comments: