January 31, 2009

Me and My Hair...

I am beginning to think this blog is more about me and my crazy hair...lol! I just went in today to get a trim and a color rinse to freshen up the red tones I had, and I saw the receptionist at the salon and LOVED her hair! So...needless to say, I changed it again. The cut is similar, but it has more choppy layers. The color is almost black brown and a small part of the top is a red. I love it! Wait, let me say it again, I LOVE IT! Miles noticed it too. He told me, "Mommy, your hair is black and red," with amazement. All I can say is why not? I have to keep myself occupied with something other than obsessing over our adoption, right? So, I think our referral better come soon, before I go pink! LOL!

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I LOVE it when children comment about appearances (well, for the most part). What they say is so obvious- and when they love you a super lot, and they say it with awe, well, few things can be better.

I've never colored my hair. Maybe, if we travel together, you could color my hair pink at the House of Hope. Surely we won't be doing anything else??? ;-)

Missy said...

I really like it alot! the color is perfect!! You are soooo the cool mom!!

Erin Sager said...

gorgeous!!! Love it...

my life, my loves! said...

I love your hair!!!

I tagged you. Go to my blog and read how to do it. :)

Unknown said...

Loving the new do. The color is fabulous!