January 20, 2015

Uganda December 2014

How was your trip?  I hear these words so often.  The words I have to share are so few.  How can I put what I experienced into words?  I can not.  My words don't do it justice.  How was my trip?  It was life changing.  It was heartbreaking.  It was joyful and fulfilling.  It was all of these things and more.  My teams are rocked by their experiences!  I am so thankful that God has chosen me to lead them!  I can't think of anything I would rather do!
Mission trips are for anyone willing to go!  You don't have to be a bible scholar, or a Pastor's kid to go. Lord knows my qualifications would be lacking!  You just have to want to go!  I truly believe that passion is God's way of tugging on your heart.  He wants you to see what He sees.  He wants your life to be affected.  He wants you to go!
Join me this summer in Uganda!  I'll be leading a two week trip leaving on May 28th.  I will also be leading Visiting Orphan's first Ugandan Extended Trip!  If you have been to Uganda with Visiting Orphans and would like an opportunity to stay for a month, this trip is for you!  Visiting Orphans leads teams all over the world!  Check it out!


No comments: