Rules: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. I'm overly zealous. I'm excited easily and very passionate about a lot of things.
2. I am truly grateful for my husband! He is so amazing and I can't say it enough.
3. I love Springfield, MO. I really do. I know, back to number one...lol. But we really are thinking about retiring here!
4. I used to have really low self-esteem.
5. I talk a lot, sorry, I can't help it, I have a lot to say.
6. I would really like to do some missionary work. I think I might go to Ethiopia a little early and pair up with some missionaries while I'm there.
7. I tend to over analyze things way to much, like... did I say something wrong, etc..
8. I check facebook, myspace and cafe mom everyday at least once. I know, I need to drop one of these babies. Oh, and I maintain a blog. Yeah, one of them HAS to go....hmmm, which one?
9. I love my God, I really do. I know what grace is and have experienced an awesome level of forgiveness and truly appreciate it.
10. I interrupt people all the time. I hate doing it, I just talk too much (#5). I'm working on it. Oh, if I ever interrupt you, please let me know...kindly...lol!
11. I cook everyday and I bake at least two times a week and I LOVE it! It's never been a chore for me except for when I worked outside of the home. I just got my kitchen aid mixer, so watch out Martha...here I come!
12. I secretly...okay, so it's not much of a secret, want to live off of the land. Like, really. Solar panels, gardens, animals and all. I even want an alpaca, for it's fur, so I can spin and knit sweaters with it...lol, seriously!
13. I scrapbook everything. I even scrapbook pictures of me scrapbooking! Thank you Aunt Leslie for introducing me to it! And Chawn, you better get those pictures to me soon, or I'm not going to have time to scrapbook Jordan's album until he's five...lol!
14. I have no regrets for the life I have. Sure I have some "what if's," but not often. I'm so content with my circumstances. It's taken me awhile to get here, but I'm here.
15. I love coupons! I joined this coupon exchange here in Springfield and LOVE getting coupons everyweek! So if you want to mail me all your coupons, I'll take them! I saved $40 last week!
16. This was surprisingly really hard for me to come up with 16 things!