March 18, 2009

Eight Months Today!

Today is officially the eighth month our paperwork has been in Ethiopia. We have of course been waiting much longer than eight months, because we started this process over three years ago, but alas....eight months! Currently, our agency is telling parents that a referral will come between 6 and 10 months of officially waiting, we are getting close! I say that everyday, thinking that today will be our call. There are six families ahead of us for girls. So, technically, if it was a day FULL of a lot of referrals, then today could be our day...lol! There is this huge sale for baby and kids clothes from March 26-28 here at the fairgrounds and I just knew we'd have a referral by then and I could go get the stroller, clothes, etc.. I'm still hoping!

4 comments:

Erin Sager said...

hoping and praying with you....

Missy said...

8 months.....wow! It flew and dragged by, huh?!?! Can't wait for your call so I can get mine!!! Two days left this week...let's sparkle!!!

Justine said...

I'm hoping you can make that sale too!! Not knowing her age is just driving me crazy. I'd love for our calls to come on the same day and I have to say that we are due a large group of referrals so you just never know!

Happy eight months!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Happy 8 months a day late!!