March 7, 2009

The Waitress Made my Year!

Brandon and I had a date night last night and went to really cool restaurant. The waitress came up to me and asked if I wanted something to drink. I looked over the drink menu and ordered a yummy looking cocktail. She looked at me, hesitantly, and asked for my ID. I chuckled and said, "seriously?" She wasn't joking. As I pulled it out and handed it to her, she studied it far too long and I had to ask. "Is everything okay? Really, it's me and I'm way over 21!" And she replied with, "Yeah, that's the thing. It's says you're so old that it isn't even a good fake." WHAT?! LOL! She thought I had a fake ID and didn't even make it look like I was close to twenty-one, instead I faked that I'm thirty-two! And you know what the first thing I thought was? Man, I gotta blog this!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha!! How funny.

So, I'm curious-did you get your darn drink?

elisa said...

I got my drink...lol!

Missy said...

Funny!! Gotta love gettin' carded!!

Miriam said...

Man - what a compliment!!!

Justine said...

I am about the celebrate my 36th birthday this week - I am soo jealous!! I can't for the life of me figure out how I got so old! Glad you are looking like a young mama. I hope you left a really big tip (:

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

This is the best! Love it! Feel good about it!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Yeah, you rock girl!

Anonymous said...

That's where kids these days go wrong, not thinking to fake 32. hahaha, too funny. Glad B didn't get arrested for dating a young hotty, imagine the scandal!