- A referral and court before August
- A healthy baby
- For God to prepare us to raise her and to learn to share our love with two children
On to the "keep us busy" list! We haven't prepared for Marley. On purpose. We painted her room a pale pink. I plan to get all that "stuff" after we know who and how old she is. To keep us busy not obsessing over our adoption, I know...funny right, I made a list of things to do before we get our call. We better get busy!
- Paint hallway, Miles' room and master bedroom
- Install fence for back yard, Social Worker said it needs to be fenced due to the pond (helpers very very welcome!)
- Prepare vegetable and flower gardens
- Refinish kitchen table and chairs