February 13, 2010

Marley at Nine Months

My sweet girl. Sweet sweet baby girl! Happy Nine Months Marley!
Marley has learned so many new things this month! She's such a phenomenal little blessing. It's so crazy to think of the lives we would have lived without her. It's unfathomable. Thank you God for this child, this child that we have prayed for.
At Nine Months, Marley:
  • Cut her first tooth
  • Started scooting (the army crawl)
  • Claps her hands
  • Raises her hands in the air (on command...lol)
  • Eats, oh my how she eats!
  • Started feeding herself, she's starting to learn to pinch her fingers together
  • Weighs 16 lbs! She's gained 3 lbs in 2 1/2 months!
Marley's favorite foods are apples and blueberries, prunes, corn, chicken noodle soup and avocados. Oh how she loves avocados! Just like my Miles baby!
She gets weighed in a few days and I can't wait to see how big my baby is. I look at her and can't believe how much she has grown in a little over 2 months. I would always hear how children would just blossom once they got home and received love and stability. I can say that I have personally witnessed this. Marley's hair is growing in, she's filling out. Her personality is just shining. My sweet pea!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good Grief, Elisa! She could not be more beautiful! The dress is adorable too!

Alida said...

Precious, precious ... Oh so precious!!!

LISA said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!