- Crawling on all fours
- Pulling up and cruising around
- Walks while holding our hands
- Says Mama, Dada, NiNi (night night), Nana (Banana)
- She learned the sign for sleep and for bath
- She is done with baby food
- She has 3 1/2 teeth
- 18.5 lbs. and 26 inches long
We finished our second post adoption visit and are now on the path for readoption. Since Mar Mar came home as a resident and not a citizen, we have to readopt her here in the U.S. in order to gain citizenship. It's not required, but will make her adult life easier. We also plan to be the first family in our county to do it ourselves, without a lawyer. We will see how that goes!
We are quickly approaching the day that Miss Marley has been with us longer than she hasn't. What joy she has brought into all of our lives!