So again, I list this prayer list for continued prayer. I'll be highlighting the answered prayers. Our next challenge is to get our Dossier (the entire adoption package of all the papers we've been working on) out of our hands and into our agency and then off to Ethiopia before August 15. And then for God to provide us with the resources to pay for the rest of our adoption expenses. Does anyone want to buy a 1965 Ford Mustang?
PRAYER REQUESTS FROM A PREVIOUS POST
- CIS San Antonio will process our application in the next 5 weeks
- God will provide us with the money we will need to pay for the remainder of our adoption expenses
- For our baby girl. For her health. That she feels the love of God and that He is her Father always and she always finds love, peace and faith in Him. And wherever she is right now, that He is creating her to be our daughter and she is loved and held and fed and cared for
- For our baby's birth parents. For the toughest decision they may ever make. Or for their health. I truly feel the pain that this family may be going through and please pray that this is their only and last option
- For our agency. That they continue to understand the anxiousness that adoptive parents feel and process our paperwork accordingly and ethically
- PLEASE pray that our dossier will be out of our hands and in Ethiopia before we move on August 15, 2008!
- For a referral of a girl under 18 months, court date and travel before December 31, 2008
- For us to become the parents that God has called us to be to this baby girl. To give us the knowledge and wisdom we will need to be her parents
- For Miles, that he bonds and loves his baby sister
- That we will continue to stay focused and not to want this adoption more than we want our God