Our dossier is in Ethiopia and we are officially waiting for a referral of a girl under 18 months. We have been gathering paperwork, having visits with the social worker and going a bit crazy for the last 7 months, but it's finally here. We've done our part and now we just wait! I've attached the prayer list again and have highlighted the answered prayers.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR US...IT'S WORKING!
- CIS San Antonio will process our application in the next 5 weeks
- God will provide us with the money we will need to pay for the remainder of our adoption expenses (WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!)
- For our baby girl. For her health. That she feels the love of God and that He is her Father always and she always finds love, peace and faith in Him. And wherever she is right now, that He is creating her to be our daughter and she is loved and held and fed and cared for
- For our baby's birth parents. For the toughest decision they may ever make. Or for their health. I truly feel the pain that this family may be going through and please pray that this is their only and last option
- For our agency. That they continue to understand the anxiousness that adoptive parents feel and process our paperwork accordingly and ethically
- PLEASE pray that our dossier will be out of our hands and in Ethiopia before we move on August 15, 2008!
- For a referral of a girl under 18 months, court date and travel before December 31, 2008
- For us to become the parents that God has called us to be to this baby girl. To give us the knowledge and wisdom we will need to be her parents
- For Miles, that he bonds and loves his baby sister
- That we will continue to stay focused and not to want this adoption more than we want our God
Please share in our joy this day! We should have our little one in about 6 months!
Her name will be Marley!