August 9, 2008

Have I Mentioned that I LOVE my New Town?





Today was the YMCA Dream Big in the Park. Baisically, they had several booths set up for the kids and parents to see all that the Y and the programs they have and opportunities in the community. Miles had a blast with the instruments set up and here are a few pictures.

Adoption Update: This is not one...lol! Just waiting. There have not been referrals for our agency in about 6 weeks, and I'm sure it's because they are trying to get the families that are traveling before and during the court closure taken care of. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so neat! Miles must of had a blast. I'm so glad that you have been blessed with a great home and neighbors. All my love to you all. Mama sends her love.

Mom to many said...

How fun! I am amazed at how grown up your little guy looks... You need that baby to add to the family. Here's to more referrals soon!!